Please note that the following restrictions apply to the use of this website (the “site”):
This is the website of Link Fund Solutions. Throughout this statement, references to "we", "us" and "our" refer to Link Fund Solutions, which includes Link Fund Solutions Limited (“LFSL”), Link Financial Investments Limited (“LFIL”) and Link Fund Administrators Limited (“LFAL”).
Link Fund Solutions Limited, Link Financial Investments Limited and Link Fund Administrators Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Please read the following carefully before proceeding. If you do not meet the Intended Audience criteria or you do not agree with any part of this statement you may not use this website or access any information contained on it.
- This website is aimed at individuals or entities that are resident or based in the United Kingdom.
- No other individual or entity, wherever resident or based, should access or rely upon the information contained in this website.
- This site is not intended to be published or made available to individuals or entities in the US or in any other jurisdiction where doing so would result in contravention of applicable laws and/or regulations.
Investment Involves Risk
You should be aware that the funds which are available on this website carry risks. The risks relevant to each fund are disclosed within the applicable Fund Documents contained within this website. These risks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance;
- The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up so you may get back less than you invested;
- Emerging markets tend to be more volatile than more established markets;
- For funds that invest in overseas markets, the value of your investment may increase or decrease as a result of changes in exchange rates;
- If you make regular withdrawals from a fund, the value of your investment will reduce over time if the growth of the fund does not compensate for the withdrawals;
- Changes in interest rates may have an adverse effect upon the value of your investment; and
- The value of your investment may be reduced should any of the institutions holding assets belonging to a fund suffer financial difficulties including insolvency.
Information on this website
The content of this site is for your general information. It should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation by LFSL, LFIL or their affiliates to conduct investment business as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Link Fund Solutions may not be able to make its funds available for investment in certain jurisdictions. Link Fund Solutions may in its absolute discretion refuse any application for investment. The information available on this website is not, and must not be treated as, investment advice, investment recommendations, or investment research and must not be construed as either projections or predictions. Before making any investment decision, it is recommended that you read, understand and retain the relevant documentation and where appropriate seek independent investment, legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice as appropriate.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of or reliance on the information contained in this site, including without limitation, any loss of profit or other damage, direct or consequential. However, this does not exclude or restrict any duty or liability which we have to you under the Financial Services and Markets Act and/or UK regulation.
Key Information Documents
By entering this site, you consent to the provision of Key Information Documents and/or Key Investor Information Documents in electronic format. If you require paper copies of these or other documents on this website, please contact LFSL/LFIL on +44 (0)345 922 0044 or by post: Customer Services, Link Fund Solutions, PO Box 389, Darlington, DL1 9UF.
If you are an Authorised Intermediary, we will deal with you on the terms and conditions set out in the Terms of Business for Authorised Intermediaries. These form a binding contract between LFSL and/or LFIL and you. By entering this site you are deemed to have accepted the Terms of Business for Authorised Intermediaries.
If you do not understand any point please contact Customer Services on 0345 922 0044 for further information. You may also wish to consult your own suitably qualified professional adviser.